Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My growing boy

I just had to post these videos and pics to show how my big my little boy is getting. If any of you are on Facebook, you've seen some of these pics already, but i just had to post them here too. I am just so blessed by this little man every single day, and, if possible, love him more and more each day. He's starting to bat at and really play with his fishie toy he got from nana/pops for Christmas, which he used to just sit under and look at. Also, he is holding things (like "spots" his doggie that he loves to play with as you'll see in the video). Even though i am STRUGGLING through this no sleep period, i will look back one day and really miss him being this age. SO, i'm holding onto it while i can, because it will fly by before i know it!
Enjoy! I sure am!
Look at this precious face! He looks like such a big boy here! Gotta give Kudos to Scott for taking this one!
Here he is in a fabulous hand me down from cousin Parker. How big does he look with this hat on? So cute!


He LOVES his fishie toy. Thank you Nana and Pops!



This is his favorite stuffed toy right now (well, it's the one he plays with most, not sure if he's old enough to show "favorites", but he does just stare at it and plays really well with it!)

2 comments:

-brittany- said...

I love how the background of the last video is a commercial for stool softeners. HA!! Now that is funny! Such a cute post and Silas IS getting SO big! He is really gnawing on that puppy dog!

Jessica said...

What a big boy! That takes me back! Gage loved his fishy thing too. We sure do miss yall!