Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here's lookin' at you, kid!


Hello bloggers, this is Scott filling in for Allie. We've had some requests to get new pics up and Allie's been a little tied up lately so this update is from me and I apologize ahead of time as this is the first time for me to post. WOW is about the only thing I can think of right now. Our little Silas turns 3 weeks today. It has been a whirlwind these first few weeks but we are loving every minute of it especially since we're awake for most of them:) Silas is doing great healthwise. He had a pediatrician appt and he had gained the weight he lost and then a little. He eats great but seems to have his days and nights a little mixed up. Guess that's normal but we look forward to him growing out of this phase. Allie is taking right to being a mom as all of you already knew she would. I am amazed at her patience and endurance especially during the several all-nighters she has pulled. I am so thankful for her and it is a blessing to watch her with Silas. Here's a few pics from today and the last couple of weeks...we think he's already changing so much but that could just be our bias. Also thanks to all who been so kind to bring us meals. They have been a huge help and of course delicous!

2 comments:

-brittany- said...

Great job, Scott, on your inaugural blog post! So happy for the update and how did Silas get every cuter! Love the little guy.

P.S. I left Allie an email yesterday. Let me know about Friday night when you get a chance :)

Amanda Adams said...

GREAT faces! I love him and miss him so much. You guys too.