Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome home Silas!



On Friday, we brought Silas home. He was a great car seat passenger, but mom and dad were the total nervous wrecks. I had to sit in the back seat so i could see him and Scott drove about 15 mph all the way home.





When we got there, Nana and Pops (Scott's mom and dad) were already there awaiting our arrival (they drove in from Arkansas).


Dee got off work and rushed home to see him.....she is the bestest Dee in the whole world!


Welcome home, sweet son!!!

2 comments:

-brittany- said...

He is absolutely gorgeous! I love that Scott drove 15 mph on the way home. They feel so incredibly fragile and when I watched Ada receive her first bath in the hospital it looked like child abuse.

Looks like you guys are doing fabulous and speaking of fabulous, you absolutely look it, Allie!

Beth Wheatcroft said...

I can't even tell you how familiar that experience is. I remember being at the hospital packing up the car and Brett looking at me saying, "They're really letting us take her home?" and he too driving 15 mph on the way home.

I'm glad you have sweet Silas home with you and hope you are all adjusting well.