Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Silas' first Razorback game!

Just barely three days old and we are already introducing him to a Fincher family Fall tradition....Arkansas Razorback football on Saturdays! This year the Hogs have gotten off to a pretty rough start, but after a win over Auburn this past Saturday means that we are undefeated since Silas has been born! :)

Here are a few pics...

mommy's little razorback


Hog fanamily

Pops and Papa with the little 'back

Is he THE cutest little Razorback or what?!?!?

6 comments:

aramigan said...

First, happy couple of days after your birthday! And second, congratulations on your new beautiful baby boy. He really does look like his dad. So I guess I am calling Scott beautiful;-)
I will be hoping for sleep for all three of you in the coming weeks.
Love, Leah, Dan, and Gabe

The Sara and Ray Show said...

Congratulations!!! He is so adorable and the hog outfit makes him even more cute. My future kids are going to hate red by the time they grow up between the Razorbacks & The Cardinals! Love ya...Sara

Unknown said...

He is too cute!! I can't wait to meet him!!

Dave and Betty said...

Okay, I'm thinking I need to take my outfit back and go for a bigger size now in the Razorback ware department, but what I picked out for him looks very cute on him!
Congrats to all of you, wish we were closer to help out and see all of you. We love you all!
Aunt Betty

SR said...

Congratulations, Allie and Scott! He is so beautiful! And you look gorgeous as always, Allie! I look forward to watching him grow up via blog :)

He is so cute!

amywelborn said...

Allison, he is too precious!! Congrats and I hope everything is going smoothly for you guys!!