Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blame it on "mom" brain??

April Fool's! And you thought I was done with my last post! hahahahha! Well, actually there was one thing i left out yesterday...HOW on earth could i EVER forget to put this in the last post???? I'm not even pregnant any more, but this slip of the mind sure sends me back to when i was....and forgetting everything (is there such a thing as "mom" brain, because that is my excuse). GEESH!!! Completely shameful is what this is.

This month also marked the FOURTH year of my wonderful marriage to my best friend and love of my life. March 20, 2005 was my most special day (apart from Oct. 8, 2008 :)). I've paid tribute and homage on this blog to my sweet husband, but not at all the kind of blog love he deserves! ;) So...this post is dedicated to you, Scott.....the most wonderful man in the world. So funny, kind, humble, funny, loving, AWESOME dad, gentle, funny, honest, giving, hard-working, funny, oh, and did i mention funny? Seriously. He always has me laughing with the quick, witty quips he comes up with. I love it!

This year we got to do something REALLY special, especially in light of the season we are in with having an infant. We went to a great dinner and THENNNNNN.....spent the night in a historic downtown hotel here in Chattie while Dee stayed home with Silas (and yes, even got up in the middle of the night with him). What an AWESOME blessing for her to do that for us. Mom, THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! It was also a blessing b/c we both got a full night's sleep! It was so wonderful.....and an awesome way to celebrate our marriage. God is soooo good and I thank Him EVERY day that He picked us out for each other even before we were ever a twinkle in our moms' eyes. Happy Anniversary, love. You are the best....at everything (except for folding clothes....but luckily that's not a dealbreaker)! Good Groceries!
For He knows the plans He has for us.....plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future.



1 comment:

Dave and Betty said...

Oh my Gosh, 5 years! I can't believe you two have been married that long. Congratulations!
Love Aunt Betty