Monday, May 19, 2008

19 weeks!


Wow--19 weeks! That's almost half way there! This morning i got my weekly email from babiesonline, which i'm anxious for every Monday (since i turn over weeks on Sunday). Anyway, i get in and open it up and was a little disturbed by the illustration of what baby probably looks like right now. Ususally the pictures are of the baby just floating around maybe sucking its thumb, or just maybe a little scrunched up, but still so cute. Today i guffawed because the illustration was, well, see for yourself...

Now, i realize the baby doesn't have much room, but really? That just pangs me to look at. The poor thing all scrunched up like that and he/she still has 21 weeks to go!? Poor baby.

Anyway, okay, i'll be back tomorrow with the BIG results! I plan to eat sugar smacks, drink a mountain dew and have a few snickers before my appointment tomorrow morning so i know this baby is good and moving and ready to spread eagle! Let's hope he/she cooperates and is not too modest!


5 comments:

Rosemary said...

You are beautiful! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Sitting anxiously by the computer today.....

The Sara and Ray Show said...

Allison, congratulations on being pregnant I just found out! I hope all goes good and look forward to keep up with the Walch girls now that I have found all of your websites!

Sara Bond

davidarambel said...

Congratulations...Scott & Allison and the whole Walch clan...to tell you the truth I don't think there isn't a name out there that doesn't go with Fincher...except for the ones you wouldn't use...
like Pincher...or Poindexter ..although that even that sounds good...
Anyway I guess that's next...picking a name...when we named Leah, it was while laying on Newport Beach the day before she was born...have fun, and again Congratulations...
G.U.D.

Jessica said...

So I guess everybody know now! I was afraid to come here and post my congrats since you haven't updated yet. But YAY! We are so excited! Names??